- Changed: Removed 1s delay experienced when leaving multiplayer lobby.
- Changed: Clients will now disconnect from IRC and MS when the game starts.
- Bug Fix: No more spam of screenshots in game's dir.
- Bug Fix: No more depot-labs.
- Bug Fix: Reversed ally check for invisible units. It is no longer possible to hide permanently by using diplomacy settings against enemy.
- Bug Fix: Deselects hacked vehicles to prevent control by enemy.
- Bug Fix: Fixed inability to attack ground because of status of (0,0) hex. Now it depends on the status of the right hex.
- Added: Editor's panels can be hidden now.
- Bug Fix: Fixed two critical exploits related to vehicles recycling.
- Bug Fix: Fixed SetPerfectExperience - SAIL function.
- Bug Fix: Error Reporter can now identify Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2 systems properly.
- Bug Fix: Error Reporter can now obtain CPU information even if under UAC.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a hang after entering multiplayer lobby if it was left before (as a result of finishing a game or directly).
- Bug Fix: Fixed some save related bug.
- Bug Fix: Fixed material multiplication related bug.
- Bug Fix: Another experience exploit fixed.
- Bug Fix: Reset no/priority attack switch when an ape/a mastodon is tamed or SetSide used.
- Bug Fix: Fixed Polish keyboard shortcuts.
- Bug Fix: Fixed Am12 - Arabians will now make a contact even if depot is upgraded.
- Latest Multiplayer Maps)
- On Bloody Valley engineers start in depot now if it's placed (previously depended on armoury).
- Build-up got a performance boost.
- No longer freezes if you try to do a second multiplayer match
- No longer crashes if OW tries to draw outside a maps bounds
- Packets are now encrypted
- Latest Multiplayer Maps (by Radzio)
- Improved build-up's performance.
- Bloody Valley & Bastard Pass fixes
- Some strings were not being shown
- Amount of ppl in BV's MDs
- Flags updates
- New build-up's areas and code
- Highlands fixes
- Moved infinite loop that blocked important code from being executed
- prepare_people allows for an immediate placing in buildings now
(fixes missing units because of inaccessible entrance hexes)
- River Of Lost Souls fixes
- Information about points not being shown
- NE and SW bases have their areas fixed
- Moreover, NE base has its area enlarged
- 10 trees were removed from the map to not block predefined buildings
- Random trees are no longer removed from the map
- AM15: You no longer loose a medal when you finish behemots. (by Radzio)
- OW No longer crashes when Direct X Applications go full screen.
- Several "Preventive" Fixes*
* "Preventive" Fixes are when people give me an error report with an access violation and i modify OW so that it shouldn't in future crash at that point. This however doesn't mean my changes will stop it crashing as it may just crash at another point.
|No games hosted at the moment|
|Master server not responding|