- Bug Fix: Fixed crashes with vehicles capturing/hacking.
- Bug Fix: Fixed inability to attack materials (e.g. crates).
- Changed: Removed 1s delay experienced when leaving multiplayer lobby.
- Changed: Clients will now disconnect from IRC and MS when the game starts.
- Bug Fix: No more spam of screenshots in game's dir.
- Bug Fix: No more depot-labs.
- Bug Fix: Reversed ally check for invisible units. It is no longer possible to hide permanently by using diplomacy settings against enemy.
- Bug Fix: Deselects hacked vehicles to prevent control by enemy.
- Bug Fix: Fixed inability to attack ground because of status of (0,0) hex. Now it depends on the status of the right hex.
- Added: Editor's panels can be hidden now.
- Bug Fix: Fixed two critical exploits related to vehicles recycling.
- Bug Fix: Fixed SetPerfectExperience - SAIL function.
- Bug Fix: Error Reporter can now identify Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2 systems properly.
- Bug Fix: Error Reporter can now obtain CPU information even if under UAC.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a hang after entering multiplayer lobby if it was left before (as a result of finishing a game or directly).
- Bug Fix: Fixed some save related bug.
- Bug Fix: Fixed material multiplication related bug.
- Bug Fix: Another experience exploit fixed.
- Bug Fix: Reset no/priority attack switch when an ape/a mastodon is tamed or SetSide used.
- Bug Fix: Fixed Polish keyboard shortcuts.
- Bug Fix: Fixed Am12 - Arabians will now make a contact even if depot is upgraded.
- Latest Multiplayer Maps)
- On Bloody Valley engineers start in depot now if it's placed (previously depended on armoury).
- Build-up got a performance boost.
- No longer freezes if you try to do a second multiplayer match
- No longer crashes if OW tries to draw outside a maps bounds
- Packets are now encrypted
|No games hosted at the moment|
|Master server not responding|