Original War Streamers Tournament 2019
The time has come for the Great Games! The main goal of the tournament is to test all default maps, multiplayer modes, sync lost, game exploits, SGUI in multiplayer and most importantly, have fun! During the tournament, several streams will be started by your favourite streamers, and the tournament will be attended by Stucuk himself, the patch maker of the Original War! With the tournament we want to catch all the multiplayer bugs, restoring the play-ability of all maps, so that the multiplayer experience can be even better!
After two days of interesting matches we reached the end of the tournament! After 42 fierce battles, in which as many as 7 players fought against each other, we were able to successfully select the top four players of the Original War Streamers Tournament 2019. Applause for our champions!
The final classification is as follows:
- 1st place: Bren 8,5pt
- 2nd place: Thorgall 8pt
- 3rd place: Sali 6pt
- 4th place: Nefarem 5.5pt
We would like to thank the contestants for their participation in the contest, all those who helped with the organization for their cooperation, and the spectators for their participation! There may be another tournament after some time, but we will inform you about it in the future! And may the Force be with you always.
- The main goal of the tournament is test all maps and game modes.
- Game rules:
- Base Level: Fortified
- Amount of People: 24
- Skill Level: More experienced
- Starting Resources: Lots
- Shipments Density: Very High
- Extra Oil deposits: Extra
- Extra Siberite deposits: Extra
- Shared Vision: Yes
- Morale Flags: Not Decreasing
- Siberite detection: Researched
- People Respawning: Common
- Amount of Apemen: Lots
- Siberite Bomb: Allowed (if available)
- Build Up Time: 10 Minutes (if available)
- Game speed: default multiplayer mode (throughout the game).
- In addition: Everything is allowed in the game except for rushing people at the beginning of the game (in modes that do not require it) when Build Time is turned off and except for artificial dragging the game! So you can bug, use exploits and do whatever comes to your mind. You have crash this game!
- Number of fights: each with each of them will play after 2 fights, a total of 42 fights will be played.
- Each of the streaming players is obliged to stream all battles - preferably on one live, without delay. Players do not watch other players (especially opponents) in order not to generate additional lags in the game. There should be nothing on the game screen during the stream, except for the game itself (so that everything is clearly visible). Streams should be in 720p or 1080p resolution. Persons who can't stream are obliged to record all battles and then share the recordings. All recordings are to detect the causes of errors and sync losts - in combination with sync logs it will be possible to determine the exact time of sync lost and what happened at that time in the game for both 1 and 2 players. This will help us to better identify the causes of sync lost and errors.
- After the game day, each player sends to the administrator a "zoNE" in a private message, packed with all the sync log files. These files are located in the "debug" folder of the game. It is best to pack all the files that are there and send them. These files, together with recordings and descriptions, will be forwarded to Stucuk. These files are necessary to locate the causes of sync lost or game exploit.
- In case of a game error, please also send us the error logs located in the folder "Error_Logs", in the folder with the game - only logs from the given day.
- After the tournament is over, places will be drawn according to the sum of points from the fights. Players receive 1 point for each win and 0 for each loss. If more than one player on the podium has the same score, overtime between these players will be possible.
- Since the main reason for the tournament are tests, each player is obliged to complete the following information in the table of fights after each fight:
- "Points" in the main table of fights - points for win/loss in a fight.
- "Sync? (Y/N)" in the main battle table - "Y" if there was a lost sync during the game, "N" if there was no sync (also applies to sync losses on the counter, which do not throw out of the game.
- "Bugs? (Y/N)" in the main battle table - were there any errors in the game except for sync losts.
- "Player 1 Description" in the main table of fights - a place for the description of errors and sync lost in a given game for player #1.
- "Player 2 Description" in the main table of fights - a place for the description of errors and sync lost in a given game for the player #2.
- "Description" in the player's side table (with the color of a given player) - a place for additional remarks and a description of errors that occurred in the games and which he did not describe in the main table. If something bothers you and someone has already described it, don't worry, also describe what you think about it. The more submissions, the better it will be possible to determine the problem and its priority!
- "Stream" in the player's side table (with the player's color) - a place for direct links (not universal, but direct) to streams from battles, so that you can compare the recordings with game logs.
- Organizers reserve the right to change the regulations during the course.
Jakes vs Stucuk, Thorgall, Sali
Dragon5fly vs Nefarem, Bren
Dragon5fly vs Stucuk
Nefarem vs Dragon5fly, Sali, Stucuk, Bren
Bren vs Thorgall, Dragon5fly, Nefarem
Sali vs Jakes
Thorgall vs Jakes
Thorgall vs Bren
Thorgall vs Sali
Jakes vs Dragon5fly, Nefarem, Bren
Dragon5fly vs Jakes, Thorgall
Dragon5fly vs Sali
Nefarem vs Jakes
Nefarem vs Thorgall
Bren vs Stucuk, Jakes, Sali
Bren vs Thorgall
Sali vs Stucuk
Sali vs Dragon5Fly
Sali vs Dragon5fly
Thorgall vs DragonFly
Thorgall vs Stucuk
Thorgall vs Nefarem, Bren